Thursday, March 8, 2007

Tater Tot Casserole (Revised)

O.K. This is not the best picture, but I made this tonight and Paula wanted some more recipes. By the way you can send me some recipes in the comments:) I Love New Recipes!!!

So, I kinda threw this all together and it actually taste pretty good (as you can see by the picture) Oh, and keep in mind that I only cook for 2 and a half people so you could double this recipe for the 9 x 13 or 8 x 11 pans.

brown 1/2 pound of Turkey Burger. Add a package of onion soup mix while browning.

In a separate bowl combine one can of cream of mushroom soup, about 3 cups of shredded frozen hash browns, a tablespoon of melted butter, 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, and a big spoonful of sour cream.

When the hamburger is done spread it on the bottom of a casserole dish. then, spoon the hash brown mixture over the top and then spread. For the topping I tried to mix some hash browns and melted butter in a bag and then spread them over the top. Hopping for a crunchy texture.

I baked this for 30 min at 350 degrees, then for the last 3 min I broiled it so the top would get crunchy. As you can see in the picture I needed to broil it for a little bit longer.

No comments: