Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ok, so I had two place mats left. I was thinking about a library bag for Mckenzie, but once I started putting it together I thought that Kellie should have a cool church bag too:) Not to mention that they would be so cute going to church all matching!!!! I think it turned out super cute!!!!! Although, I did put the strap on backwards. Oh, and that strap is from an old bag that Ryan got for free at a conference he went to a few years ago. I might take the time to flip the strap.....we'll see.


4 comments:

kellie said...

Thanks, I love it. I feel so special. It reminds of the time we were all dressed up in strawberries.

Behind the Lens said...

That one is super cute too! You seriously need to start an etsy shop with those!

Rachelle said...

The bags turned out super cute Hollie! Those place mats were a great find! Marsha

The Charters said...

Those are so cute,you will have to help me make one soon...I love them!