Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Make-up Bags

On our girls weekend my sister-in-law had one of these she made out of a placemat. We got all the stuff together and Kellie and Chris left before we could make them together. I sat down to make them today while I was waiting for some work emails to come in. Both of them took about a hour to make. They turned out cute too.

This one is for make-up brushes, mascara, lip gloss and an extra big pocket for my eyebrow fixer.
Then, I thought I'd make one for my make-up. I use bare minerals and they get so dirty when they are together. This keeps them all nice and clean. Also, I know what order I put them on instead of looking for the next one I have to use. If you use bare minerals you know what I'm talking about.
I wasn't expecting this one to look so cute when it's all tied up. I love it!


The placemats were at Wal-mart for about $1.89 each and the ribbon was probably a few dollars a yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Behind the Lens said...

That is so cute too! Too bad I sold my sewing machine :(